Tuesday, November 9

sssyyy...TotaLLY aBout Nurul Aien!



  • 4 ur in4mation, im 23 this year..have 4 sibling and of coz i'm the youngest!! have 2 brothers and sister..but my 2nd Bro already gone..(god Love him thaN others..)sob..sob..My bIg Bro name is jeffri but his Famoust Name is 'Awie racing'..How he got that name??hoho..it's oLd story..a few years Ago he active in 'Rempit'..But after he got an accidenT n Coma aBout 18 day then when he wake Up N  make decisiOn 2 Retired from Arena 'Rempit' n waNt 2 Bought a new car..what a miracle rite.. haha.. My onLy sister's Name is Tiny..ManY peoPle said we are Twin But i dont think so bcoz im more Pretty  than her..haha..(jgn mara kakaK!)

it's really Like a Twin huh?haha..


  • And the important tHing is I'm A Cat Lover!! most of My famiLy is a cat Lover..this is part of Them..itam..Putih besa..Putih Kcit..Oyen..Kuning..Coreng..hehe..so many name 2 remember..But we give them a name based On their Colour actually..haha..easy 2 remember..easy 2 hear..easy 2 called..



 My Cat..Putih..Itam..Oyen..That 'Oyen" already Gone..huhu..

  • I am 5'6 tall and 52 is my weight..alMost have a gud BMI rite??i guess..haha..i love 2 eat..But not gud In cooking actually..haha..My Mom cKp.. "MalaNg sapo dapek ko ni!!" haha..My mom's name is Zaiton Atan..i Love her so muchh!! yela..sape x syg their mom rite??but the best thing psl My Mom is..whatever her said can make me laugh..reAlly Love her so Much!!owh that really ke if Nak jadi Wife je mesti Pndai msk??owh sHit..(risau actually!) haha..so 4 my future Husband..if I x pndai msk jgn bsuNgut k..awl2 da bgtahu ney..iF u nk Yg pndai msk g cari chef or Gud In cooking ok!! Dont waNNa hear That 1 day after our marriage u bsungut yg i msk xsedap..rase Mkn FRIESKIES la..so better u watch out ok sayaNg..huh!!

  • Life is 2 short to worry abOut stupid Things..So Have fun, enJoy ur Life and fall in LOVE as many as u can..Say what U want 2 say and Do what u waNt 2 do..REGRET nothing and dont Let peoPle who doNt matter bring u dowN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment